Academy for Young Entrepreneurs Summer Program
Empower your child with business skills, financial literacy, marketing, and critical thinking to support their interests, strengths, and leadership spirit.
Monday – Friday 9 am – 2 pm
June 12 – 23
July 17 – 28
This two-week summer program is a valuable investment in your child’s future, providing opportunities for growth, learning, and personal development that can have long-lasting benefits.
- Your child will gain knowledge about the crucial relationship between success and failure.
- We will delve into the practical aspects of turning their ideas into actionable plans, including the purpose and components of a business plan and how to create an effective plan.
- Young Entrepreneurs will learn about the concepts, processes, and systems involved in identifying and fulfilling customer needs and expectations.
- We’ll discuss business goals and objectives, and your child will generate ideas for new products and services.
- Financial literacy will be introduced to help students differentiate between needs and wants, understand personal money management strategies, and learn about financial concepts and tools used in business decision-making.
- Your child will learn about presentation skills, enabling them to confidently and convincingly pitch their business ideas to potential investors.
The Academy for Young Entrepreneurs is a fun and engaging program that will help your child discover new talents, interests, and skills that they can continue to develop throughout their lives.